Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dem There Eyes

This is a hit-and-run post. My laptop's been down for awhile. I try not to post at my job because I work in an open area--there's no privacy (or escape from a supervisor's wandering eye).


Someone sent me this link to photos of an African-American baby boy with blue eyes.

I thought I'd share:

http://terrygreen.smugmug.com/gallery/1280988#62728164

He's a gorgeous baby even without the eyes. He's gonna have girls falling all over him we he's a teenager.

3 comments:

West said...

A definite heart-breaker.

Like some, I don't want to get too excited, as if having eyes of the caucasian persuasion is the epitome of beauty, but cute is cute.

Now, all he needs is a good perm.

I KEED! I KEED!

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Ummmm... yeah. I think this is the first and last time I visit your blog. Why, you ask?

I couldn't stop ooohing and awwwing at baby boy. Booboo got fluffy cheeks, and Claudehavemercy, looking into those eyes everyday.... every toy in ToysR'us would be HIS.

Xiasuko said...

West, I feel you. Sure the blue eyes are novel, but for me it was all about that sweet face!! TOO CUTE!

Harpo, I couldn't deny him anything either. ESPECIALLY if he's one of those happy babies that giggles all the time. I couldn't resist that!! I hope this isn't the last time you stop by. :)